Disclaimers and purpose of services
The Law Co., Ltd is not a law firm and cannot provide legal representation or advice.
- The Law Co., Ltd is not a substitute for a lawyer. This website is an advertisement for paralegal services, law firm marketing, and should not be construed as legal advice or a legal opinion.
- If you have come to this website with specific legal questions or complex problems, you should consider seeking the advice of a licensed attorney of your own choosing.
- This website and all its content is for general information only. Our paralegal services are directed to a licensed practicing attorney only, we can provide names if requested.
- Our services are available throughout the United States and we also offer services to law firms in foreign countries.
- The purpose of our service is to assist business entities, private citizens, licensed attorneys who are in good standing with client contact, document preparation, paralegal services, specialty law firm marketing and social media marketing.
- Non-attorney consumers are hereby notified that The Law Co., Ltd is not a law firm or attorney and we cannot provide legal advice, all of our advice comes from our associated lawyers/attorneys. Our templates, blog, newsletters, articles, social media posts, and verdict reviews are written by and for attorneys and paralegals only for informational purposes. If you are a not an attorney consumer and you have come to one of our templates, blogs, newsletters, articles, social media posts, and verdict reviews seeking legal advice or with a complex problem, you should seek the advice of a licensed, practicing attorney of your own choosing or we can recommend same for you.
Disclaimer for Use for Templates, EBooks, Articles, Forms Provided by The Law Co., Ltd
All the templates, articles, blog posts and social media posts provided by The Law Co., Ltd are only general guidelines for the development of internal law office management or intended for general information only. All law firms and attorneys are urged before utilizing any of the sample templates forms, handbooks, and office guidelines, and articles provided by The Law Co., Ltd please read and review all the content provided therein carefully.
The Law Co., Ltd does not guarantee that the templates we share will conform or adhere to any one State Bar Association or the American Bar Association for law office management. Any forms, handbooks, office guidelines, or verdict reviews are only intended to assist attorneys and their support staff in expediting and creating their own internal office procedures and client management systems and pique their interest.
Any forms, articles, blog posting, templates, social media posts, or any other forms of verbal/written statements or articles are not meant to be a substitution for legal advice, legal malpractice insurance, or the negotiation of terms for legal malpractice insurance. It is the sole responsibility of the attorney or law firm who uses the sample practice management forms, books, office guidelines, articles provided by The Law Co., Ltd to:
- Ensure that they purport to his or her State Bar Association’s or the American Bar Association’s guidelines and procedures to the extent necessary to conform them to the accurate recommended guidelines for security and standards of proper practice management.
- They are legally sound if necessary.
- Templates, other information relating to practice management, articles, EBooks, newsletters, and social media posts published by The Law Co., Ltd on the World Wide Web, it’s website, its blog, or newsletter, may be shared between law firms to law firm, sole practitioner, or attorney to another sole practitioner, or attorney who is not on The Law Co., Ltd’s mailing list if the original content of said document is intact including, but not limited to the individual copyright or other proprietary notices, or disclaimers. Any templates, other information relating to practice management, articles, and Ebooks sold by The Law Co., Ltd may not be shared or redistributed without consent.
Templates, other information relating to practice management, newsletters, or how to articles published by The Law Co., Ltd may not be sold or purchased from any third party provider without The Law Co., Ltd, LLC’s expressed written consent.
The Law Co., Ltd’s paralegal services are only available to licensed attorneys. We cannot assist people with pro’se representation. This includes, but is not limited to completing forms, self-representation packs, answers to petitions and any and all documents, which would be and/or can be filed with a court.
Our paralegal and marketing services are available to business individuals, private citizens, solo practitioners, law firms, and attorneys throughout the United States and most of the free world.
We proudly currently serve businesses, citizens, attorneys and law firms in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming as well as abroad in the UK, EU, Ireland, Scandinavia, New Zealand, Australia and South Africa.
Have Any Questions?
Contact us for your legal document related queries. We can save you TIME and MONEY!